Reflections {Dj-Abbic} Reflections {Dj-Abbic}

-Please realise I am awful at reviewing audio xD-

I'm really clueless when it comes to music genres, but I'd say this only becomes what a lot of people classify as dubstep (in my experience) at 4:08-4:30. However, I don't mind this at all. While I don't mind a little dubstep in a track, a lot can be completely overwhelming.

I like the balance in this track between the light melodies and "dubstep", and I especially enjoy the start.

Once again, I apologise if this review is of poor quality. I really enjoyed your track - 4.5 stars.

DjAbbic responds:

Dubstep takes on many forms nowadays, but I guess you're right in saying that the most 'dubsteppish' part is at 4:08-4:30. However, what matters is that you enjoyed the track, which I'm glad to hear. Thanks for listening :)

Rattled Ribcage Rattled Ribcage

Amazing :) It's really fitting for halloween. Love it :)

larrynachos responds:

Thanks!

Polargeist Polargeist

Absolutely love this song when it gets going :) Good job. And thanks for responding to all the reviews, most artists don't even show an interest. :)

Step responds:

It's my pleasure. I'm really glad you like this song ^_^.

Find the Light Find the Light

Soothing but powerful. I love it! It makes you feel victorious :D

Marterro responds:

Thanks!

Touch the Sky (Inspiring Orchestral Royalty Free) Touch the Sky (Inspiring Orchestral Royalty Free)

A really nice track! I love it! The watermark does amke it hard to enjoy the actual music though :(

Marterro responds:

Thanks! You are obviously right about the watermark, but I'm sure you understand why I have to use it :)

~Travel to the sky~ ~Travel to the sky~

Cool track. It has a nice funky beat and you've mixed it quite well. I don't like the popping noises at 0:30 but overall, well done :)

Chaoz Fantasy (8-Bit) Chaoz Fantasy (8-Bit)

This just makes me feel so happy.....

TheFatRat - Never Be Alone TheFatRat - Never Be Alone

Beautiful :)

FD - Happily Ever After FD - Happily Ever After

I like the harmony and the melody is nice, but the melodiy's instrument (harmonica or something?) seems quite out-of-tune. I'm not sure if that was deliberate, but it didn't work for me, sorry.

ForgottenDawn responds:

I'm laughing my ass off right now

The Maze Of Mayonnaise The Maze Of Mayonnaise

It just makes you want to dance!